Sunday 5 June 2011

22% Gone

Week 5
Sunday 5th June 2011
Current Weight - 15'11 (221lbs)
Weight Loss - 3lbs
Total weight loss - 22lbs (78lbs to go)


Well it's Sunday and the end of my 5th week of my new start and I've lost another 3lbs YEAH - that takes me to 22lbs in total which is 22% of my goal so only 78% to go now.

I've joined one of the WW challenges which is to lose as much as possible before Christmas 2011 which is only 29 weeks away (hey who stole half the year?)
I'm well up for it and would love to be 58lbs lighter (thats having an average loss of 2lbs per week) and would take me to 163lbs (11st 9lbs)

Anyway thats enough of the STATS... just needed to get it out of my system.
Am not in a good place today for some reason, am really hating on myself big time and being oh so grumpy my poor Hubby is really feeling the brunt of it today. Don't know why as I've had a weight loss, we had a lovely walk this morning and then had to pop to Costco to get the buffet for our INSET day tomorrow - lovely sandwiches, wraps, mini cakes and a veg platter
So I put my size 18 jeans to go and looked in the mirror and the hatred started, I've been wearing the same jeans for months now and they just looked dreadful today... it was if someone had turned the reality switch and just showed me how massive my legs are (I carry most of my weight on my legs and upper arms and it's not a good look at all)
My first instint was to stuff my face, but instead I've got grumpy and put the horrid jeans in the recycling bag.
I just want to look nice!

Ah well here's to a good week ahead

No comments:

Post a Comment